ASE’s many years of experience and extensive track record of delivering world class enterprise architectures places us in a strong position to help businesses evaluate their Enterprise Architectures, either to gain reassurance that they are progressing in the right direction and to appropriate quality and depth or to bring an Enterprise Architecture programme back on track.
We offer a suite of services, that can be used individually or in combination, designed to provide robust technical assurance of client or supplier deliverables:
- Enterprise Architecture Assurance
- Functional Design Assurance
- Non-functional Design Assurance
- Service Management Assurance
- Test Assurance
These services provide customers with independent assurance of business solutions and the process by which they are delivered taking into account the delivery context e.g. in-house or out-sourced, bespoke build or package implementation etc. When delivering these services ASE consultants make use of appropriate industry best practice, tailoring this to the individual client requirements. A high degree of knowledge transfer is an ingrained part of these services.
The key benefits of these services are:
- A methodical assessment of compliance producing an independent report with recommendations that target the areas which will deliver the most benefit.
- Ability to transition from a one-off assessment into an on-going capability within a client organisation, implementing recommendations from the initial assessment.
- An increased level of compliance with process thereby achieving higher levels of benefits realization and success.
- Providing a repeatable mechanism to identify issues earlier in the delivery lifecycle thereby reducing the cost of addressing these issues.
- Identifying any areas of over-engineering of either an individual solution or a process.
In addition to the services above, we also provide experienced senior architects to supplement client delivery programmes.