Understanding the risks and threats to your organisation and how your security controls measure up in protecting them is an important consideration. A clear picture of the current position is the starting point to improving or maintaining a proportionate and pragmatic set of controls against security threats.
Additionally, more and more organisations are being required to demonstrate compliance with standards and processes, whether regulatory or statutory, or for reasons of good corporate governance.
Our services to assess, assure, accredit and audit risks and controls are all delivered by our qualified team. They bring their own experience to generally standard processes and toolsets. Our services cover:
- Risk Assessment, assurance and accreditation to HMG standards and processes
- Full Risk Management and Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS) for accreditation
- IT Governance and Regulatory Compliance Assessment
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) / ISO 27000 Series audit and accreditation
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Data Protection, ISO27001 and NHS Information Governance Toolkit assurance and audits
- Contractual Security Assurance assessment and audit (often combined with Commercial and Enterprise Architecture assessments of any contract)
- Information Assurance Maturity Model assessment
- Design, solution and architecture IA assessment