“Security by design” and ”building in security” are approaches that play an important part when we work with our customers to consider how our customers’ technology solutions should be shaped. This extends to the build and testing process to establish that our customers’ solutions are secured to meet risks and threats, accreditation requirements, best-practice and, where appropriate, emerging practice.
Our services to help you secure your technology solutions start at the requirements stage. Our team can support the process through to testing and deployment.
We typically combine our Information Assurance (IA) design, build and test services with complementary services from our Enterprise Architecture practice. But, of course, that is not always the case. Our services in the following areas are available in combination or individually – however we can help meet our customers’ needs:
- Stakeholder engagement on security and information assurance challenges
- Security requirements development, requirements management and procurement support
- Network, system and application security design
- Identity, authentication and access control
- Design and build assurance
- Integration security
- Security testing
- Solution hardening